If you are one of our avid readers, you know by now that I have quite a little crush on Christian Louboutin clutches. It’s simple, I’ve always felt like the clutches might seem simple, but the amount of elegance put into each is more than breathtaking. Today, I came across the Christian Louboutin Sylvia Drapey Hobo and I have to say, I don’t think I am a huge fan. The soft calf leather in a slouchy circular design might have worked a lot better with a different handle. To me, it looks like there is too much material which has been misplaced. The color is nice, but not enough to make me think twice. Of course, the signature satin lining can be found in not just his clutches but also other handbags like this one. Yet, I don’t there is anything about this handbag worth saving up for. I’m going to keep saving for one of his amazing clutches. If you disagree, buy through Saks for $1795.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors