I don’t even really know how to begin. I am bringing you a Christian Louboutin handbag that isn’t a clutch? I think this is a first. While there are times I write about handbags for no reason other than shock or surprise; this time, being surprised is a good thing. I am so pleased with the Christian Louboutin Piercing Softy Hobo I almost don’t know where to start. The soft “makeup” colored leather is a shade that can go with so many outfits during so many different seasons. The way the leather is gathered as well as the pleating and vertical welts draw the eye to the detailing that went into designing and crafting the bag. And of course, as you might be able to tell, this is a bag that would be perfect to use during the day. Yet at the same time, I could see myself carrying this during the evening as well. If you aren’t a fan of the color, fear not, the handbag comes in black as well. If you ever doubted that this was truly a Louboutin handbag, open it up and you will find the signature bright silk satin lining. Gorgeous. And since you are pretty much sure to drop a pretty penny or two on a Louboutin, maybe a larger bag like this one can be more justifiable than one of the clutches. Buy through Saks for $1895.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five