I fell in love with the Christian Louboutin Cancan Satin Clutch the moment I laid eyes on it. In fact, I am pretty sure that is the first time I was introduced to Christian Louboutin handbags. I’ve been a fan of his shoes for years now, but his handbags were starting win my approval as well. That is until I saw the Christian Louboutin Maykimay Strass Clutch. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate the black diamond all-over strass clutch but I think it is just too much. Moreover, I would imagine with daily wear and tear the fabulous stones (which you will be paying a hefty price for) might start falling off. Sure, if a stone falls off you *could* continue to use it. But I imagine if you are anything like me, there is no way you could get over the fact that a stone or two are missing out of your mind. If I am going to be spending money on a Christian Louboutin handbag, I don’t think this would be the one. Yet, if it suits your style, buy through Net-a-Porter for $2,625.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014