For this Viewer’s Choice Monday, let’s start off with the bad. Many of you over at the forum know about Noriko’s love of Christian Dior handbags, but this Dior is not really catching her eye all that much. The Dior Vintage Logo Large Shopper is a bit overwhelming for both Noriko and my own taste. Maybe you will feel different about the mix of vintage Dior logo jacquard canvas paired with smooth grained brown leather. Personally for me, it is the logo that I just don’t like. For some reason the Dior logo is too much to handle for my taste. But there is an aspect of this bag that is completely unique and could catch your eye. The zip top of this bag folds over to create a flap which buckles to the front. So really, this bag doubles over as a messenger or if you unbuckle it and use it all it makes the perfect shopper. For me, if this were a solid pattern, I would love it much more. Other features include long removable shoulder strap, rolled leather straps on the flap, a large antiqued silver metal CD plaque at the bottom, and the bag is lined in textile lining with large inside zipped pocket. The picture when the bag is rolled up may fool you, because the dimensions of 17.7″ x 11.8″ x 8.3″ reveal that this is quite the large shopper. Let Noriko and I know what you think about this one- because it seems that both she and I are a bit undecided. Buy it via eLuxury for $1295.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors