Apparently fall must be equated with furry animals. I really like animals, not all over my body though. I don’t mind fur lined or trimmed things- but all over fluffy bag is a little too fluffy. I actually started off not liking this Dior Rabbit Fur Large D Bag, and have been starting to like it a little more the more I look at it. Call me crazy but there is something alluring about the bag. The Dior Rabbit Fur Large D Bag is made of sumptuous rabbit fur and smooth calfskin leather with divine topstitching. The shoulder straps are long enough so that the bag won’t wedge up under your arm. The bag shows off the sophisticated frame structure with gusseted sides and two magnetic snaps. A Dior bag wouldn’t be a Dior bag without the leather and silver metal D charm and the polished silver metal CD rivets. Lined in only the finest Dior Logo textile lining, the inside also features a zipped pocket and a leather Dior patch. If you realize that a few little bunny foo-foo’s are missing in the forest, realize they may be part of the 14.5″ x 6.5″ x 6″ large size of the bag. I’m not hating on this bag, cause I would buy it, even with its hefty $1,895 price tag via eLuxury.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014