I feel like it has been eons since we have discussed a Christian Dior Handbag. Not really sure why we have not. Actually, I am. Their bags have been ugly. Yes, that is why. But a funky little 80′s number has been released and I am digging it. The Dior Nylon Cannage Drawstring Bag is available in either fuchsia or purple stitched nylon. The drawstring style is laid back for day to day use. I would not be using this every single day, but why not throw in a little color, especially since neon and bright colors are back in style. For those of you that thought I was totally ragging on all neons after the Fendi Wallet incident, you will now see that I am not completely opposed to neon done right. The silver tone hardware is the perfect touch on the ring detailing. Inside there is a cell phone pocket, slide pocket, and zip pocket. Dimensions are 11″H x 11 4/5″W x 4 7/10″D. Funky, fresh, and most importantly FUN. Pre-order via Neiman Marcus for $990.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014