You must forgive my brain today, because it truly can not process one ounce of information. Imagine waking up to a jack hammer and chizzle of sorts; well that is my morning here, in the house of renovations. Sure the Ipe wood flooring that is going down looks gorgeous, but this noise for the new entry way is just horrendous and sends chills up and down my spine. Hence I am off to shop in just a bit. How about a beautiful metallic bag? The simple shoulder straps woven through grommets and quilted gold lambskin makes the Dior Metallic Cannage Shoulder Bag very appealing. The Cannage line from Christian Dior has made a big splash and it is easy to see why. There is a signature “d” charm that hangs from the front center flap, an open top, and inside pockets. Lamskin leather is known to be soft and squishy, which is plus of this bag. I am not head over heels, but it is quite a pretty bag. Via eLuxury for $1795.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014