The Dior saddle bags have been quite the hit. The styles and materials very so much, that if you like the shape of the bag you are almost guaranteed to like a design at some point. And for this Viewer’s Choice Monday, one of our leading ladies on the forum, Noriko, has set her sights on the Dior Japanese Patchwork Saddle Bag. For the saddle bags, this is definitely one of my favorites. It reminds me of the beautiful beaches that I grew up by, rather than the snow and grey skies up north. The Japanese-inspired blossoms bloom is laid out over a landscape of pure white canvas which is trimmed with caramel leather. Between the floral print and the creamy leather trim, this bag just kind of makes you want to smile. Showing off a little glam, there are the signature silver metal hardware C and D charms with the leather shoulder strap. The large silver metal D charm dangling from flap gives way to the flap closure. Inside you will find fine logo jacquard canvas lining and a zipper pocket. The saddle sizes up at 9.5″ x 7.5″ x 2.5″, and can easily be dressed up or dressed down. If you have been looking for a flirty floral saddle, then grab this Christian Dior Handbag through eLuxury for $1,080.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors