Yes, I am fully aware that we all ‘know’ the gaucho. But I haven’t yet given you every detail that you may like to know. Not to mention, being able to take some time from my life to talk about this bag makes me smile. I want one of these Christian Dior handbags so badly. Wait, let me rephrase that. I need one of these bags. Yes, this is a need basis. Put the Gaucho right next to the list of food, water, shelter, and GAUCHO! The Dior Gaucho Large Double Saddle Bag is made of supple washed calf leather which is folded over to represent a true saddle shape. Each of the flaps contains a zipped compartment (one even has a buckled cell phone pocket). There are lambskin links trim and contrast topstitching along with perfectly accenting antiqued silver metal hardware. For your shoulder’s pleasure, there is a calfskin shoulder strap with antiqued silver metal links and buckle which can adjust in size between a 11.5″ to a 14″ drop. One of my favorite additions to one of my favorite bags is the “1947″ Christian Dior medallion and large key dangling from the front of the bag. Finish the bag off with Dior logo textile lining and overall measurements of 14″ x 8.5″ x 5″ at the base of the bag. Now, I may have told you exactly what makes this bag, but the beauty of this bag cannot be put into words. For a small peace of heaven with a small fortune price, buy this bag via eLuxury for $1995.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014