No, I can not get my mind off the Gaucho. I have seen so many of the wonderful people on the forum post their beautiful Christian Dior handbags and I still yearn for one. If you are opting for the medium bag, gander at the beautiful Dior Gaucho Denim/Leather Medium Saddle Bag. I love this color combination, and unlike the off-white shade that I want, this bag won’t show dirt as easily. This Gaucho is made of denim with calf leather trim alongside lambskin links trim and contrasting topstitching. The chunky antiqued silver metal hardware helps show off the desired look of this bag. There is something about this bag that draws me in; whether it is the medallion and large key dangling from the front, the perfectly placed square pocket under the front flap, the saddle shaped flap pocket, or the chunky silver metal hardware. If you are wanting a Gaucho as bad as me, check out the medium size (which measures 13.5″ x 7″ x 2.75″). Buy this denim beauty via eLuxury for $1,180.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors