It is official. Today is the first day of Fall. As much as I love cooler weather, changing leaves and Fall activities, I am always sad to see Summer go. Ok, sure, I live in South Florida so it’s not like the seasonal change is very noticeable, but having lived up North for 8 years, I can relate. When I came across the Dior Circles Printed Tote I realized how much I hate saying goodbye to Summer. The tote reminds me of a weekend at the beach. Both are bright, fun and care-free. This is definitely the kind of tote I would throw sunblock, a bottle of water, sunglasses and a book into as I head to the beach. I really enjoy the geometrically inspired design of the tote which is then accented with Dior charms. Cotton lining ensures that even a little sand won’t completely ruin the bag. I know, this would be a pretty expensive beach bag, but sometimes a splurge is necessary. The other thing I like is that the color of the design is the kind of shade that could be worn in the Fall. And of course, for all of you out there who live in tropical climates, you can carry this bag year-round. What’s the verdict, is it a tote you would buy now as we enter Fall or has it’s season passed? Buy through Saks for $1,090.00.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors