It seems Saks decided to go big for spring, whereby bringing in every new ‘it’ bag that is now impossible to find or get on a list for. First they stocked the Prada Fairy Bag which was snatched up so quick, that it was no longer available after two days of being on the website. And now, the Chloe Transitions Color Block Bag has made a bold statement at Saks, also reaching its pre-order quota. This Chloe Bag features a multicolor block with all around pleating and a brown lambskin backdrop. Right when I saw this bag on Saks I found it alluring. Different, funky, but a great statement bag. My handbag collection is made up of many ‘safe’ bags, but I love an attention-grabber. This is precisely what this bag does. There is a removable shoulder strap and gold tone hardware. The framed top sports a turn-lock gold-tone closure. Measurements are large; 13 2/5″H x 15″W x 3 1/10″D. Highly expensive, but completely unique, this bag seems to have made a name for itself already. I would love to see it person, try it on, and decide if it is show-stopping enough to take on the huge price tag. The bag costs $3,575 and was previously available for pre-order at Saks. Check back with Saks and check your local Chloe boutique for availability.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015