Ok, so I was not a huge fan of the Chloe Bay Bag when I first saw it. Then, it began to grow on me. I began to see the signature Chloe bag appeal, the oversized hardware, thick leather, and sturdy-chic appeal. So then I found myself loving the bag. Loving it when I saw someone walk down the street wearing it and loving how easy the bag is to be worn casually. And recently, the curve of loving the bag began to subside. There are new bags in my mind and life and the Chloe Bay Bag was falling off my chart. Poof! It is back on with the Chloe Python Bag Bag which is updated with ivory python and gold hardware. This color is luxurious, very elegant, and perfect for the white bag crave. Python skin is one of my favorites. I know many of you do not like it, but there is something so beautiful about it on a handbag, and this bag really takes it a step up with the python. The front features quilted panels, a zip fastening, and pockets on the sides. For you Chloe lovers, this may be the piece you have been lusting after especially if you were a fan of the Python Silverado. Buy through Net A Porter for $4,000.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable