Ok, so maybe you are quite tired of hearing about how my traveling has taken a toll on me. Because really, I am lucky to get to travel so often and to so many amazing places. But really, I am beat! At least I slept until a quite normal hour EST today and I feel like I will get back on track sooner this trip than the last. What I realized in Spain was the lack of women who carried clutches. We went out at night a bit, and still, no clutches. Style is different around the globe, but women you all need to realize how great a clutch can be! Chloe bags are actually quite a hit in many European countries, including Germany where I travel to often, but I did not see many in Spain. The color theme of what many people wear is dark; blacks, grays, browns. So really, I totally looked like a tourist with my yellow pants on day number 1. If you want dark, you can have it, but you must have at least one great clutch in your collection, it is imperative! Ever since I saw the Chloe Nancy Clutch I have had a crush on it. The black glossy leather is perfectly paired with the gold hardware on this fold-over-clutch with perspex handles. There is that modern touch paired with the simplistic everyday design. The inside is lined with nude leather (YA Chloe for not lining this with the usual fabric!) and sports an internal pocket. This is a ubiquitous versatile clutch. Buy through Net A Porter for $1,405.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors