First, I’d like to say that I don’t like pink bags. Or pink in general. I was a tomboy as a kid and although I’m a girly girl now, I don’t think I ever quite grew out of my irritation over the belief that all girls love pink. We don’t! That being said, I’d like to completely contradict myself by liking the Chloe Ethel Tote. It’s pink. Quite pink, even though Nordstrom calls it purple. And not a shade of pink that I normally embrace. Maybe it’s the kicky little orange handles that are clouding my judgment, but this leather (it’s lambskin, drool) looks so soft and smooshy and WONDERFUL that it could be the color of poop and I’d probably still want one. If there’s one way to make my eyes glaze over and my jaw go slack, it’s lambskin. So maybe I’m merely willing to overlook the pink in favor of embracing the leather, which is nothing if not embraceable. Also take note of the price – while certainly not a bargain by any means, Several people complained about the price point of the Chloe Sally Bag that we reviewed earlier this week, and this one comes in a full $600 lower for a bag with more supple leather. Suddenly, $1395 doesn’t seem so bad. Pre-order through Nordstrom for $1395.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six