Chloe bags have a following that is a force to be reckoned with. One of my favorite aspects of Chloe is that when they design one bag, they take it to every hobo, satchel, clutch, and tote in every color possible so that their customers can find exactly what they are looking for. The Chloe Bay Bag was a huge hit (even with Britney Spears!), and remains to be one of the house favorites after the Paddington. While I always liked the Bay, the bag was just not 100% for me. But with the introduction of the Chloe Bay Metallic Wallet, I have found my match. This metallic gold wallet is perfect to carry all of your credit card needs and double as a clutch at night. The metallic leather has a subtle sheen to it, it is my favorite ‘kind’ of metallic, not too in your face and not too subtle. There is a gold signature plaque on the front and a zip fastening section when you open the wallet and credit card slots on either side. These larger wallets are my obsession lately, mostly because if I am on the go I just grab my large wallet and head out! Buy through Net A Porter for $550.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors