This week has been one of those weeks where I feel like I have accomplished a lot, but at the same time there is so much more to do. Anyone else having that kind of week? Well, when I feel like all I do is run around, I need to have a handbag with me that can endure the back and forth as well as the shoes I am wearing. The ChloÃ© Bay Medium Tote looks like it is the kind of bag that would be up for the challenge. Actually, I was a little surprised when I first saw this bag. I am used to ChloÃ© bags being a little more ornate, but I am definitely not complaining. The light grey destressed calfskin bag looks so soft and touchable. (Didn’t that almost sound like I was describing a hair product?) The front and back zip pockets with large leather pulls offers the option of stuffing your to-do-list or something you need immediate access to within close reach. The double handles appear to be extremely durable which is always a huge plus for a daily use bag. No, there is nothing flashy or unique about this bag, but it is one is functional and youthful. Buy through Bluefly for $1,344.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six