I think it is finally safe for any siblings of the Chloe Paddington. No one wants to live in the shadow, and that includes handbags within their own families. I love my Paddington, but I am ready to love again from the house of Chloe. A new and modern bag, the Chloe Anoushka Bag is different and stands out. Some may find it to look sloppy, but I find it artistic with a bit of a punk edge. The glossy leather is paired with silver hardware, while the focal point of the bag are the two separate zip fastenings secured together with an oversized ring on the front. It appears as if the bag criss-crosses across itself, which is such a definitively chic touch. One of my other favorite parts of the bag is the knotted shoulder strap. It is subtle yet catches the eye and draws you in. This bag is perfect for the big city gal who is always up with the styles and always pulling off casual chic effortlessly (like Rachel Bilson!). Buy through Net A Porter for $1,560.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014