I’ve been underwhelmed by most of Chloe’s recent handbag creations, both the new ones like the Bay and the countless uglified reincarnations of Phoebe’s designs. For a Chloe enthusiast like me, such a series of disappointments was rather disheartening. Thankfully, I saw this Chloe Alice chain evening clutch sitting demurely on display at Nordstrom the other day, and my enthusiasm was revived. I would actually use this bag as a cute little shoulder bag as opposed to a clutch, as it is fairly medium-sized, and as I really love that chain. There’s something a little funky about it, but it’s sweetened by the little very Chloe-like bows at the frame. The frame bag shape and what looks like a kiss-lock closure are wonderfully quaint and feminine. The pink burgundy color is perfect the whole year round. And the leather – I have felt this bag, and the leather is highly, highly soft and molestable. I cannot recommend it enough! From what I remember, the price was a little ridiculous, possibly nearing or over the $2,000 mark, but it is an adorable bag. Have not seen it retailing online yet, but check your local luxury department store, and go to Chloe’s website to see the rest of Chloe’s summer accessories.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW