If you’ve been disappointed in Chanel over the past few season for the brand’s sometimes wacky handbags, take heart: Chanel’s Cruise 2011 handbags contain at least 75% less crazy than we’ve come to expect from Kaiser Karl. Although if you like your bags a little on the wild side, there are still a couple of pieces that should tickle your fancy, including a black patent mesh sack with a detachable Classic Flap Bag on the front. Full pictures, after the jump. For purchasing information, please contact Chanel at (800)550-0005.
Join The Chanel Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Chanel - Get Chanel bag authentication help
- Photos Of Your Chanel In Action - Share pictures of your Chanel goodies
- F.A.Q. On Chanel Maintenance - Addressing the most common Chanel bag care questions
- Post questions on Chanel Shopping in its dedicated sub-forum
- Hang out in the Chanel Clubhouse or browse the extensive Chanel Reference Library for more info