Over-sized handbags have been all the rage the past few seasons, but with the shrinking size of all our electronics and need for easy to carry bags, some designers may be opting for smaller handbags for smaller goods. Chanel sent a black and white swirl pattern handbag on the runway for Spring 2006 (aka last Spring). This circular metal frame bag has a chain strap. Small may be the new big, or maybe there will just be no in between. What will Spring 2007 show as the bag size of choice? I see metallics and oversized bags still big for Spring 2007. Check your local Chanel boutique or Chanel online.
Join The Chanel Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Chanel - Get Chanel bag authentication help
- Photos Of Your Chanel In Action - Share pictures of your Chanel goodies
- F.A.Q. On Chanel Maintenance - Addressing the most common Chanel bag care questions
- Post questions on Chanel Shopping in its dedicated sub-forum
- Hang out in the Chanel Clubhouse or browse the extensive Chanel Reference Library for more info