I’ve had my eye on this Chanel Rock & Chain tote since the runway show, and it looks like it’s finally going to start filtering into stores. I have my name down on wait lists for the calfskin version, which is undoubtedly less impressive than this alligator, but also more affordable to mere mortals. Anyway, how cool is this bag? The slouchy shape and triple chain are utterly drool-worthy, and that gorgeous tiled alligator skin is making me see stars. The hardware is understated even with three Chanel straps. I love the antique look of the juncture between the straps and the bag, whatever that piece of metal might be called. The Rock & Chain can be worn over the shoulder or hand held as shown. I think it looks perfect held low like this. The bag appears to have zip closure, so for people who objected to the Cabas for that reason, this bag should be perfect! Call your local Chanel or luxury department store to put your name on the list, because these babies are gonna go FAST.
Join The Chanel Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Chanel - Get Chanel bag authentication help
- Photos Of Your Chanel In Action - Share pictures of your Chanel goodies
- F.A.Q. On Chanel Maintenance - Addressing the most common Chanel bag care questions
- Post questions on Chanel Shopping in its dedicated sub-forum
- Hang out in the Chanel Clubhouse or browse the extensive Chanel Reference Library for more info