When speaking of Nicole Richie’s handbag favorites, it’s only right to start with Balenciaga. She’s been amassing an incredible collection of the bags since the mid-2000s, and among her stash are some of the most sought-after colors in Balenciaga history. I know a lot of people who would pay well over retail to have this Balenciaga Turquoise Work Bag from 2005 in their closets. Grab a red version for $1,695 via Neiman Marcus.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014