Oh, Lady Gaga. She’s just irrepressible, isn’t she? I used to be a major Gaga fangirl back in her early days (I went to see her for the first time long before she was playing arenas, I swear), but now she’s just kind of…tiring. And I like Katy Perry’s new single better. (Yeah, I said it.) Still, Gaga’s consistently one of the most interesting real-life fashion installations we have to gawk at, and gawk we shall, now that Gaga’s recovered from a hip injury and back to shepherd her Little Monsters into the last half of 2013.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five