Sienna Miller may refuse to quit smoking, but we need to grant her some slack, she did have quite a turbulent time these past few months with Jude. On our end we need to give Sienna props on her outfit for the Chain of Hope Ball at the Dorchester Hotel this past week. Her black and white ensemble was retro and funky and her bag was to die for. Sienna carried the Yves Saint Laurent Ostrich Rive Gauche Bag while avoiding Jude a bit and looking completely stylish. The YSL Gauche Bags are also available in crocodile and cheverette leather (pictured below). On the inside the bags feature satin lining and two pockets. I’d opt for the ostrich just like Sienna. Buy via Saks starting at $1495.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors