If you’ve ever wondered exactly what it might be like to be one of Karl Lagerfeld’s special friends, a quick tour through the bag collection of British singer Lily Allen is pretty illuminating. Allen, with her signature mix of fashion world glam and filterless British grunge, is so beloved by Karl that she even starred in a Chanel handbag campaign a few years ago, and now that she’s back in the spotlight after getting married and having a couple of kiddos, we thought it was high time we looked into her collection, from her first days of post-MySpace fame to the present.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014