The Sundance Film Festival started off as Robert Redford’s Utah-based labor of love, where independent filmmakers could come to share their work and and find support. Now it’s a full-on celebrity carnival, especially for actors and actresses looking for some indie cred and studios hoping that their films will generate some very early Oscar buzz. Of course, anywhere you find celebrities, you’ll find a bevy of beautiful handbags, and today we’re here to aggregate all the great accessories looks that we found at last week’s film fest.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six