Hilary Duff is single, young, sexy, and fashionable. The girl has really grown into herself from Lizzie McGuire cutie to sophisticated singer (kinda)/actress/latte drinker. Subtle, soft, but still a tad edgy and punk, Hilary Duff rocks the Marc Jacobs Debbie Sweet Punk Hobo Bag which is a hot line from Marc Jacobs because it perfectly implements supple leather with stud detailing. On the outside there is also ring detailing, an zipper pocket, and a turn lock with flap closure. Totally great for everyday wear, the hobos dimensions are 14″HX 17″LX 4″W. Rock on Hilary, rock on. Buy the bag via Saks for $1800.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors