As much as we love bags around here (and as you might guess, we love them a lot), an accessory is nothing without an outfit to back it up. In our new Get the Look series, we’ll be looking at how stars style their bags to get some inspiration for putting things together from our own closets, starting with Reese Witherspoon and her Chloe Paraty Bag. It’s hard to imagine a more perfect outfit for transitioning seamlessly into slightly warmer spring weather.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department