BlueFly’s series of celebrity closet confessionals is like a fashion ice cream float – frothy, fun and a bit of a guilty pleasure. Staring agog at the possessions of others may not be anyone’s finest hour, but it sure is entertaining, particularly when the person possessing the items is someone with as many crocodile Birkins as Kimora Lee Simmons. BlueFly just posted a tour of one of her “satellite closets,” complete with enough handbags and shoes to clothe a small fashion army.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors