Celebrities: they’re just like us, at least in that some of them go all-out for Easter, and others can’t figure out why the grocery store isn’t open on Sunday morning. Everyone from Fergie to Duchess Kate (who had her Alexander McQueen clutch altered to replace the holiday-inappropriate skull clasp) was out and about yesterday, and we took the opportunity to chronicle their Easter handbag choices, no matter whether they were headed to church or to pilates class.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- So Nice We Had To Cover It Twice: 15 More of the Best Burgundy Bags for Fall