Did you feel the change in the air over the weekend? The small, nearly imperceptible shift that meant, half a world away, some fabulous people were doing fabulous things to which none of us were invited? That can only mean one thing: Paris Haute Couture Week is well underway, and both the fashion-famous and the objectively famous were out in force to attend the Chanel, Dior and Versace shows with fabulous (and free, probably) handbags on their arms. Below, we sussed out the celebs both American and international to see what they carried to the world’s most glamorous fashion week.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors