The Met Gala is like the fashion industry’s prom; the popular girls and boys come out in their finest gowns and baubles, ready to celebrate their own fabulousness and that of the Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Although the 2014 Met Gala had a rather straightforward theme (“white tie and decorations,” or, in other words, “very fancy”), stars, models and socialites still managed to find plenty of places to infuse their own personal style into their sartorial choices. Below, we used Photoshop’s handy-dandy zoom function to get a closer look at what some of the red carpet’s most notable fashion stars carried, all the way from Chanel candy to heavily embroidered Marchesa.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW