This clutch is kind of growing on me. Originally I wasn’t so sure I liked it. It seemed kind of arts-and-crafts for my taste. However, as I gave it more of a chance, I found myself starting to like it. The Carlos Falchi Tiger Snake Flat Clutch is unique, chic and dare I say one of those kind of handbags you would consider one of a kind. A little while back Megs and Vlad had the chance to interview Carlos Falchi and we all learned how unique his handbags are and how much creativity goes into them. This handbag, without a doubt, meets that criteria. The handbag is made of genuine tiger snake and is hand painted to provide an extra element of creativity and detail. One of the best parts about this bag is that it is sure to garner attention. You are sure to hear at least a few comments as you carry it around. Buy through Bloomingdales for $595.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six