Simplicity at its finest, this handbag looks so chocolately I could just eat it up. I have a thing for ostrich. And I think many people either love or hate ostrich. The leather is very distinct, yet in the right color and high quality skin the combination is divine. Upon first glance, I was lured into the Carlos Falchi Ostrich Clutch because the espresso color on the ostrich leather is smashing. The clutch is ultimately simple, merely offering a front flap on a rectangular body and an optional chain strap. It is great that some clutches offer the optional chain strap, but many times it simply is not needed. Many clutches look leaps and bounds better being carried in hand or under the arm, rather than dangling from a chain. This would be one of those clutches. The inside features a zip pocket and dimensions are 5 1/4″H x 11 3/4″W x 1 1/2″D. This bag is simple, but it works. Buy through Saks for $1,270.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More