A structured clutch is just as hot as a structured handbag. I am a huge fan of envelope clutches because they are simple, refined, and modern. The Carlos Falchi Crocodile Envelope Clutch shows off black matte Caiman Fuscus crocodile with a front flap. There is an optional chain shoulder strap, but with a clutch like this I would simply adorn my hand with its beauty. On the inside, there is a small zip pocket and suede lining. Dimensions are7″H x 14 1/4″W. For a crocodile clutch, I would not turn to Carlos Falchi first, but this is still a beautifully made clutch. Buy via Neiman Marcus for $1995.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014