Dubbed the “It Bag of Spring 2008″ the Burberry Warrior has created quite the hype. Seen on the arms of countless celebrities (and all over the set of the hit show Gossip Girl), this bag has taken the handbag world by storm. The bag started its journey on the Burberry runway in beige. Christopher Bailey, the Creative Director of Burberry, cited the Luxury Warrior as his inspiration for spring and this can be seen with his metal stud design used on this bag. The Burberry Warrior implements dark silver stud details on top of black leather. The top features a wide panel with drawstring pulls that go through eyelets to secure. The bag will fit snug on your shoulder. I saw this bag and loved it. It is so refreshing to see something different and eclectic from a brand that you begin to know what to expect. This bag was a great addition to a brand that at times has been predictable. Buy through Net A Porter for $3,195.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014