Dubbed the “It Bag of Spring 2008″ the Burberry Warrior has created quite the hype. Seen on the arms of countless celebrities (and all over the set of the hit show Gossip Girl), this bag has taken the handbag world by storm. The bag started its journey on the Burberry runway in beige. Christopher Bailey, the Creative Director of Burberry, cited the Luxury Warrior as his inspiration for spring and this can be seen with his metal stud design used on this bag. The Burberry Warrior implements dark silver stud details on top of black leather. The top features a wide panel with drawstring pulls that go through eyelets to secure. The bag will fit snug on your shoulder. I saw this bag and loved it. It is so refreshing to see something different and eclectic from a brand that you begin to know what to expect. This bag was a great addition to a brand that at times has been predictable. Buy through Net A Porter for $3,195.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW