As most of you know, Megs, Vlad and I have been traveling for the past couple weeks. Finally, we are all settled in South Florida and trying to get back to our normal schedules. While I was traveling, I couldn’t help but notice the plethora of laptop bags in the airport. I swear, the only travelers who didn’t have a laptop bag were those under the age of 15 (and honestly, even some of them did). So, it got me thinking about how bland most laptop bags are. I mean, really, almost all luggage you see is black and that truly is the same when it comes to laptop bags. I know that more than anything else, we look for functionality, but every now and again a little bit of color can’t do any harm. When I cam across the Burberry Laptop Messenger Bag, I thought, now *this* is something I’d like to carry around. I know the Burberry pattern can be a little much at time, but in the instance, I think it works wonderfully. The bag comes with brasstone hardware on the case along with a canvas shoulder strap and the flap has a double snap closure. And as always, I enjoy the interior slip, zip and cell phone pockets. Share with us what kind of laptop bag you carry around? I truly need a new one! Buy through Nordstrom for $895.00.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014