We arrived in New York yesterday and were greeted with a cold, wet New York day. Really, I did not bring an umbrella as I assumed The Big Apple would be thrilled we are here and would cease all stormy weather. Today again, more rain. After a great day yesterday (lots of pictures and an interview to follow), today is another day we are looking forward to. I made Vlad go to Duane Reade to grab us some umbrellas, just cheap black ones that keep the rain off. When I look outside our window I see mostly black specs of umbrellas briskly walking the streets of New York, intermittent with some Burberry Check pattern ones. We have not covered Burberry handbags in a while, so I find it fitting to cover one today. I spotted the Burberry Check Net Drawstring Bag which redesigns the classic check into a net drawstring bag. This is a great resort bag, especially with the drawstring top giving it such a beach vibe. The nova net is trimmed with leather and the top handles are also leather (which drop 11.5″ at their longest). One thing I am not keen on is the lack of pockets, but the dimensions are still great for a beach tote, 15″W X 17″H X 6″D. Are you a fan or is this bag a waste? Buy through Saks for $995.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014