When most people think of Bottega Veneta and the signature bag, they think of the Veneta. And when those people are thinking about the signature style, they think of the intrecciato woven leather. These are both aspects of Bottega Veneta that define the brand. Bottega Veneta bags are not cheap either. In fact, you can not even find an ‘affordable’ bag in their store, and when you think you have, you are actually just fooling yourself into believing you have. The truth is, you pay for what you get. You are getting a luxury design house and a luxurious leather bag. The leather used on their bags is absolutely divine. The detail is on point. Even many employees of Hermes consider Bottega one of the only other brands in their league. If you have seen and touched a Hermes bag and a Bottega Veneta bag in person, you will know why. These are reasons that I have fallen for the brand. I adore their styles, the simplicity, the elegance, the timelessness. And for the perfect piece that will never go out of style, look into the Bottega Veneta Veneta Bags. There are various sizes of this style, but the shape is the same. The woven leather bag features a strap across the top and a zip fastening closure. The inside is lined in lush suede and there is a zip pocket. The beauty of these bags and the lush leather is mouth watering. Net A Porter is carrying the extra large version in chocolate for $2,420 and a yellow option for $1850.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight