And by pink, I am referring respectively to the most lusciously feminine colors that have me drooling at the house of BV. From left to right, we have familiar designs and shapes in a color that is downright to-die-for. Left, is the Bottega Veneta Large Veneta, a highly coveted style with implements supple woven Nappa leather. Pre-order for $1630 via BV. Nestled in the middle is the Bottega Veneta Julie in a subtle mix of purple and pink Cervo leather. Pre-order for $1550. And lastly on the right, there is the Bottega Veneta Cocker which carries the pink hue of the Large Veneta and sports side pockets and a braid handle. Bu it via Bottega Veneta for $1580. If you are on the look-out for the softest leather and divine colors, make sure you check out the Spring 2007 Handbags at BV.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five