And by pink, I am referring respectively to the most lusciously feminine colors that have me drooling at the house of BV. From left to right, we have familiar designs and shapes in a color that is downright to-die-for. Left, is the Bottega Veneta Large Veneta, a highly coveted style with implements supple woven Nappa leather. Pre-order for $1630 via BV. Nestled in the middle is the Bottega Veneta Julie in a subtle mix of purple and pink Cervo leather. Pre-order for $1550. And lastly on the right, there is the Bottega Veneta Cocker which carries the pink hue of the Large Veneta and sports side pockets and a braid handle. Bu it via Bottega Veneta for $1580. If you are on the look-out for the softest leather and divine colors, make sure you check out the Spring 2007 Handbags at BV.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable