Last month Vlad and I had the pleasure of meeting with Monica Botkier at a Saks event. I have been wanting to meet Monica for months now (let’s make that years but I was not sure it would ever happen). This beautiful designer has made a name for herself in the accessory world, having her handbags seen on the arms of countless celebrities, carried in all of the biggest department stores, and coveted by many. We gave away a Botkier Sasha and I am still bitter that I did not buy one for myself. We asked Monica some of our own questions along with questions from our forum members. We will be bringing you more information on her fall 2008 bags shortly.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable