Friday, oh glorious Friday. I pretty much love everything about Fridays. I love looking back and reflecting on the week, thinking about what I might do over the weekend and of course knowing that I will have some time to kick back and relax. And just because I say kick back and relax, I don’t mean that I just sit at home and watch tv (although, there are several weekends where that is beyond perfect). If I was in the NYC area this weekend, I know one thing I would most definitely attend would have to be the exclusive event being held at Henri Bendel. On Saturday, March 7th from 1pm – 4pm, not only can you shop for a new Botkier handbag, but you can also meet the fabulous Creative Director, Monica Botkier! That’s right, stop by the store between those hours, get your shopping fix while meeting an amazing designer. Doesn’t that sound like a great weekend activity? Head over to Botkier to get a head start on picking out which Botkier might be your next!
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors