Hobo or Satchel: Which style do you prefer? That ultimately depends on how you like to wear your handbags. Many of you loved the Botkier Venice Hobo, as did the entire PurseBlog team, and now we will bring you information on the fraternal sister of the the bag. The Botkier Venice Satchel’s design contains every aspect of the hobo that we found so edgy and cool: the exposed zips, tassels and smooshy leather. The satchel comes with an optional shoulder strap. I am more of a hobo girl, give me my bag and let me sling it over my shoulder, but I have a soft spot for satchels with shoulder straps. Still throwing it over my shoulder and still loving the look. The colors of Botkier bag I love most and this satchel is available in caramel or sunshine yellow. Now I ask you; hobo or satchel in the Botkier Venice bag? Buy through Nordstrom for $595.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors