I’m a noted Balenciaga fangirl and would gladly carry either of the woven, multicolored Balenciaga Papier Cannage Imprime Totes, although the lighter of the two is my favorite. I have a feeling that this is going to be a controversial bag for some of our readers, though, which makes it all the more fun for a rousing game of Fill in the Blank. You guys know how this works by now – have at it in the comments.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department