Another place that Balenciaga was ahead of the handbag curve? Prints. They’re commonplace now, but when the Balenciaga Floral City Bag came out in 2008, it seemed untenably bold. The bags didn’t sell all that well back then, but that’s the curse of being able to see the future like Ghesquiere apparently can. He was ready for it before we caught up.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five