The only thing better than the start of a sale is when a store marks down the sale items even lower, and over at the Net-a-Porter Sale, second-markdown season has officially begun. NAP is the first major online retailer to offer additional discounts on its sale pieces, and in addition to that, its added even more stuff to the sale section for your bargain-shopping pleasure. At $1,995, down from $3,990, the Reed Krakoff Python Track Tote above is a solid 50% off, and discounts reach up to 70% below regular retail prices. You know what you need to do.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five