While we were all caught up in the Net-a-Porter sale yesterday (and if you weren’t, you should go check it out immediately), another major sale launched, but with less fanfare: the Neiman Marcus sale, which boasts well over 500 discounted designer handbags, not to mention shoes, accessories, jewelry and clothes. In terms of sheer volume, this is the sale of the season to beat thus far. Prada, Gucci, Valentino, Tom Ford – it’s all here. As we tend to do, we’ve combed the sale pages and found the best representation of the handbag selection, which we’ve included after the jump. If you stopped reading this long ago in favor of clicking through to the sale, well, we wouldn’t blame you for that either.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department