Now that both crazy storms have passed through the Northeast (and I have come back from the vacation that allowed me to miss the first one), the PurseBlog team is back at full steam, which means we’re back to spending a ridiculous amount of time poking around online, looking for good ways to empty our wallets. It’s Friday, though, which means we’re looking for ways to keep some of our cash for ourselves; there are cocktails that need to be bought and consumed this weekend, after all. Without further ado, check out the best sale bags of the week below. Oh, and I almost forgot! Bloomingdale’s is having a Friends and Family Sale through November 12. Code HOLIDAYBFF gets you 20% off almost any regular price OR sale purchase. Check out the exclusions (which are relatively limited, thankfully) and get to shopping!
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six