Now that both crazy storms have passed through the Northeast (and I have come back from the vacation that allowed me to miss the first one), the PurseBlog team is back at full steam, which means we’re back to spending a ridiculous amount of time poking around online, looking for good ways to empty our wallets. It’s Friday, though, which means we’re looking for ways to keep some of our cash for ourselves; there are cocktails that need to be bought and consumed this weekend, after all. Without further ado, check out the best sale bags of the week below. Oh, and I almost forgot! Bloomingdale’s is having a Friends and Family Sale through November 12. Code HOLIDAYBFF gets you 20% off almost any regular price OR sale purchase. Check out the exclusions (which are relatively limited, thankfully) and get to shopping!
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014